Article 1. These General Terms and Conditions for the use of the Kristanita.bg and the services provided through them govern the relationship between the by “Kristanita” Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Kristanita.bg for short) and any person (hereinafter referred to as the User) for use of the Kristanita.bg web site and/or the services provided through it.
Art.2. Consumers within the meaning of these Terms are of two categories:
- Paragraph 1. Active Users – Using Contact Forms – Users who actively use the Kristanita.bg by entering a mobile number and/or e-mail address and name. The mandatory data to be entered depend on the purpose of the use – inquiries.
- Paragraph 2. Inactive – Users who visit the Kristanita.bg without using the contact form.
Art.3. These rules are published on the Kristanita.bg and are considered accepted by the User upon entering the site. The User undertakes to use the Services in accordance with the requirements of these General Terms.
Art.4. Copyrights, related to Kristanita.bg copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights are prohibited.
Art.5. Questions related to the use of the Kristanita.bg Web site offered may be asked by a User by sending a message via the inquiry form.
Art.6. Information regarding the use of the relevant Kristanita.bg and the services provided through it can be obtained through the inquiry form.
Art.7. Kristanita.bg undertakes to keep the correspondence confidential and not to disclose personal information provided by the persons without their prior consent, unless otherwise required by regulation.
Art.8. Kristanita.bg reserves the right not to answer inquiries at the discretion of the administrator.
Art.9. Kristanita.bg is not liable to the User for:
- Paragraph 1. losses, lost profits and other damages caused to the User as a result of using the services through the Kristanita.bg and the website itself, as well as the inability to use these services;
- Paragraph 2. inability of the User to use the functionality of the website;
- Paragraph 3. claims by third parties against the User in or in connection with the use of the functionality of the website;
Art.10. Kristanita.bg shall not be liable if, in the event of disability of the software or technical support of other providers on the Internet or electronic communications links in and/or outside the country, the User cannot use partially or fully the functionality of the features provided on the Kristanita.bg.
Article 13. Kristanita.bg processes the personal data of individuals (Active Users), in compliance with the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 and Ordinance No. 1 / 30.01.2013 on technical measures and levels of protection.
Art.14. Kristanita.bg reserves the right to unilaterally change these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the structure of its website, which it does not undertake to notify Users.
Art.15. For all issues not settled in these Terms and Conditions, the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Article 16. In the event of disputes, the Parties shall endeavor to settle them voluntarily by mutual agreement. If no agreement is reached, either party may refer the dispute to a competent court.